Hosting: Cheryl on ZOOM.us
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation – Over and Above Offering||275|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)||1050|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||550|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)||400|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life||600|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)||350|
|June||CRMR Designated Offering for Reconciliation – and other Anti-Racism Support||750|
|June||DMF Giving Day||200|
|July||LGBTQ+ Alliance – Over and Above Offering||400|
|LGBTQ+ Alliance – Monthly/Annual Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above||550|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)||300|
|Love Offering for Max Diamond in Honor of Gail||500|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 18)||350|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Over and Above Offering||200|
|Tennyson Center – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Regional Church – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)||600|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)||630|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)||3950|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- October 3 host: Richard
- October 10 host: Sherrill
- October 17 host: Richard
- October 24 host: Sherrill
- October 31 host: Cheryl
- Cheryl led our discussion of Walker-Barnes’ first spiritual commitment, Being Held Captive.
Joys and Concerns:
- Sarah and family are on the road and heading to Aurora!
- Lisa is making great progress on her new house. It’s feeling more like home! Stay tuned for details of her Open House at the end of October.
- Phil’s sister was hospitalized this week but is recovering at home now.
- Cheryl’s parents are healing from their injuries and bruises. Cheryl’s mom asks for continued prayers.
- Sherrill’s aide, Delma, passed away from COVID this week.