Hosting: Sandra on ZOOM.us
|January||Colorado Council of Churches||125|
|January||Food Bank of the Rockies||425|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||420|
|March||COVID-19 Relief Support||12,773.60|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter||275|
|April||Dining In for Life||650|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 31)||225|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative||882.27|
|September||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation||425|
|October||Fireside Legacy Fund Extra Offering – CC Foundation|
|November||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||900|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits This Year (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$11,227.57|
Current Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our September 27 host is Debbie.
- Our October 4 host is Cheryl
- Our October 11 host is Sherrill.
- Our October 18 host is Richard.
- Our October 25 host is Debbie.
- Our November 1 host is Cheryl.
- Our November 8 host is
- Our November 15 host is Richard.
- Our November 22 host is
- Our November 29 host is Debbie.
- Our December 6 host is Sherrill.
- Our December 13 host is
- Our December 20 host is Debbie.
- Our December 27 host is
- Sandra led us in a discussion of chapter 1 of Holy Chaos by Amanda Henderson.
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Prayers for all those suffering the pain of injustice.
- The Cosgroves will be getting a new kitchen window – hopefully on the schedule soon.
- Cos needs the circuitry checked on his device implant, as well as an MRI before proceeding with new hearing aids.
- Sherrill’s friend, Deb, was released from the hospital after 71 days to treat cancer and heart issues.
- Today is the 9th anniversary of Tory’s brother’s suicide.
- Sherrill is having a sleep study this week.