Hosting: Sherrill on ZOOM.us
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation – Over and Above Offering||275|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (Reported year-end)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||550|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)||400|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life||600|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)|
|June||CRMR Designated Offering for Reconciliation – and other Anti-Racism Support|
|July||LGBTQ+ Alliance – Over and Above Offering|
|LGBTQ+ Alliance – Monthly/Annual Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 19)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Over and Above Offering||200|
|Tennyson Center – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Regional Church – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|Anti-Racism Support (ongoing)||300|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (ongoing)||1500|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- CRMR Anti-Racism Training is May 6. Register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwkfuqrqTIrHNS63hvDf_UqFt2HuWGZLei1.
- May 10: Record the opening litany prayer for the CRMR Pentecost/Anti-Racism worship service.
- May 16 host: Sherrill
- May 23 host: Pentecost Sunday / Anti-racism Worship Service
- May 30 host: Cheryl
- June 6 host: Cheryl
- June 13 host: Richard
- June 20 host: Richard
- June 27 host: Sherrill
- July 4 host: Holiday / No Gathering Today
- July 11 host: Cheryl
- July 18 host:
- July 25 host: Richard’s birthday party in Cheyenne
- Sherrill led our discussion on how to be an ally, Session 2 of our anti-racism study, “The Anatomy of a Christian.”
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Prayers for all those suffering the pain of injustice.
- The Cosgrove kids and grandkids got to visit Kathi for Mother’s Day.
- Gail’s brain function is improving following radiation treatment. She only requires oxygen at night now. Chemotherapy continues to be a challenge, however, so she is applying to participate in a clinical trial for a new medication.
- Lisa has a contract on her house; however, her own house hunt is a challenge during this seller’s market.
- Cheryl had a wonderful lunch with her parents. Her dad ate the best he’s eaten in a very long time!
- Sherrill is feeling sad about a relationship.
- Cheryl is attending Doretta’s granddaughter, Rebecca’s, wedding this week.
- Prayers for those suffering from overwhelming violence: the birthday party shooting in Colorado Springs; the killing of Afghan schoolgirls; the impending war in Israel and Palestine; and so many more.