|January||Tennyson Center – Operation Santa||284|
|January||Women’s Homelessness Initiative – In-Kind||80|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||370|
|February||Colorado Village Collaborative – In-Kind (ongoing)||376|
|March||Colorado Village Collaborative – Cash (ongoing)||355|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter||547|
|April||Dining Out For Life||523|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost|
|July||Women’s Homelessness Initiative – In-Kind|
|September||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation|
|September||Women’s Homelessness Initiative – In-Kind|
|October||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Women’s Homelessness Initiative – In-Kind|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||400|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation (ongoing)||6,645.18|
Current Mission and Service Projects:
- Women’s Homelessness Initiative, January 20, March 17, May 19, July 21, September 15, November 17
- Colorado Village Collaborative – Build Doretta’s Tiny Home
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees and immigrants and provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities and special needs children
- to work for Human Rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religions, women, LGBTQ, etc.
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the weak, and the afraid.
- Our May 6 gathering will be at Sherrill’s house.
- Our May 20 gathering will be at Cos and Kathi’s house. We will share potluck and finish watching “Jesus Christ Superstar.”
- Our June 10 gathering will be at Sherrill’s house.
- Build Doretta’s Tiny Home has been launched in conjunction with the Colorado Village Collaborative. We have raised $7200 so far and are one-third of the way to our goal of $22,000.
- Fundraising Stewardship – Strategic planning for fundraising to Build Doretta’s Tiny Home.
Joys and Concerns:
- Doretta’s granddaughter, Rebecca, is transferring to a Costco in New Mexico. She’s very excited!
- Tory’s sister, Cookie, is looking for another home.
- Elijah is going into an advanced math class next year!
- Doretta’s granddaughter, Kimberly, and Doug have been approved to adopt the twins.
- Karen is doing a little better. She will see a vein specialist this week for further evaluation.
- Tory will have physical therapy for sciatica.
- Debbie’s Aunt Faith had a stroke this week. She is improving in rehab.
- Sherrill’s friend, Rolf, died this past week. Sherrill had worked on writing with him.
- Jodi-Beth and her mother are moving to Texas in the next two weeks.