|January||Colorado Council of Churches||125|
|January||Food Bank of the Rockies||425|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||320|
|March||COVID-19 Relief Support||5160|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter||275|
|April||Dining In for Life||650|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 31)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative||100|
|September||Fireside Legacy Fund Extra Offering – CC Foundation|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation|
|November||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||500|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits This Year (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$11,127.57|
Current Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our May 10 Zoom gathering leader is Debbie.
- Our May 17 Zoom gathering leader is Cheryl.
- Our May 24 Zoom gathering leader is Richard.
- Our May 31 Zoom gathering leader is Sherrill.
- Cheryl led us in a discussion of John 10:1-10.
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Chris Altman is hospitalized with COVID-19.
- Kaye Murphey has recovered from COVID-19 and is no longer isolated!
- Richard was able to get his drivers license renewed online!
- Cheryl’s parents continue with the same caregivers for three weeks now!
- It is a joy to have visitors that Zoom technology provides! Always good to see Sarah and Ellen, and today, we welcome Phil Campbell.
- Concerns that many folks are not social distancing or wearing masks and particularly concerned for an upswing in health emergencies as the stay at home order is relaxed.
- Sherrill is suffering from depression currently and needs phone calls and Zoom connections.