Hosting: Cheryl on ZOOM.us
|January||Colorado Council of Churches||125|
|January||Food Bank of the Rockies||425|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||320|
|March||COVID-19 Relief Support||7732.60|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter||275|
|April||Dining In for Life||650|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 31)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative||100|
|September||Fireside Legacy Fund Extra Offering – CC Foundation|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation|
|November||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||500|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits This Year (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$11,127.57|
Current Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- May 20 Social gathering – 6:00 on Zoom.
- Our May 24 Zoom gathering leader is Richard.
- Our May 31 Zoom gathering leader is Sherrill.
- Our June 7 Zoom gathering leader is Debbie.
- Cheryl led us in a discussion of John 14:15-21.
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Richard has started Zooming with his daughter, Jeri.
- The Kruschwitz kids had Field Day on Friday with special events for home prepared by their PE teacher. This coming week is their last week of school before summer break.
- Cheryl took both parents to the doctor this week. Both are doing well and breaking in a new caregiver.
- Cheryl had a Zoom gathering with friends from her 1974-1976 VISTA days.