Hosting: Debbie on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support (Week of Compassion and Other)||825|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Over and Above||15|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion (Feb 20 & 27)||600|
|March||Ukraine Humanitarian Support||2946|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (April 10 & 17)||475|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining Out for Life (April 28)||503|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 29 & June 5)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 17)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (September 25 & October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)||250|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our May 22 Host: Sherrill // Communion: Sherrill
- Our May 29 Host:
- Our June 5 Host:
- Our June 12 Host:
- Our June 19 Host:
- Our June 26 Host
- September 17-18: Retreat at the Stone House at Mother Cabrini Shrine
- Debbie launched our new study with a discussion of the preface and introduction to Faith After Doubt by Brian McLaren.
Joys and Concerns:
- Cheryl’s mom had a small stroke on Wednesday but is stable for the time being, making it possible for Cheryl to celebrate Aidan’s graduation yesterday in Iowa. She’s on her way to Kansas City today and will be home tomorrow.
- Lisa is recovering from COVID, feeling a little better but still congested.
- Sherrill has a brand new laptop!
- Judy enjoyed attending her grandson’s wedding in Arizona.
- Judy’s brother, Jim, has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Janet is feeling tired and overwhelmed with much going on in her life these days.
- Cos’s grandson, Elyjah, is graduating high school this week!
- Because Sandra mentioned a book series she loves, Phil is now reading Friday the Rabbi Slept Late. So far so good!