Hosting: Debbie on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support (Week of Compassion and Other)||825|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Over and Above||15|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion (Feb 20 & 27)||600|
|March||Ukraine Humanitarian Support||2946|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (April 10 & 17)||475|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining Out for Life (April 28)||443|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 29 & June 5)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 17)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (September 25 & October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)||250|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- September 17-18: Retreat at the Stone House at Mother Cabrini Shrine
- Debbie led us in a discussion of the power of story.
Joys and Concerns:
- Kathi’s physical health is improving, but it was upsetting for Olivia to not receive a hug back from Grandma during a visit this past week.
- Cheryl’s dad tried to get out of bed but fell. Thankfully, he wasn’t seriously hurt.
- Katrina will have a C-section followed immediately by a hysterectomy on May 23.
- Cheryl is excited to go to Aden’s graduation in two weeks!
- It was a great joy to be together during Dining Out For Life!
- Janet is grateful for the many interconnections with loved ones, past and present, that lead to hope and healing.
- Ann’s son, an administrator at Kipp Academy, is grieving the death of one of his students.
- Ann will be traveling to Nashville to visit a friend.
- Continued prayers for South Broadway Christian Church.