Hosting: Debbie on ZOOM.us
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation – Over and Above Offering||275|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (Reported year-end)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||550|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life (April?)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)|
|July||LGBTQ+ Alliance – Over and Above Offering|
|LGBTQ+ Alliance – Monthly/Annual Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 19)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Over and Above Offering||200|
|Tennyson Center – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Regional Church – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|Anti-Racism Support (ongoing)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (ongoing)||1000|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our March 14 host is Cheryl.
- Our March 21 host is Sherrill.
- Our March 28 (Palm Sunday) host is Richard.
- Our April 4 (Easter) host is Sherrill.
- Our April 11 host is Debbie.
- Debbie led our Lenten discussion on Mary Oliver’s poem, “Where Does the Temple Begin, Where Does it End?” with its themes of God without boundaries.
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Prayers for all those suffering the pain of injustice.
- Prayers for our democracy and our capacity to find common ground.
- Cheryl’s parents are moving into an assisted living group home in Denver on March 22.
- Cheryl’s friend, Pat, has entered hospice care.
- Adam hopes that more people will be able to get the COVID vaccine soon. One of his classmates tested positive for COVID, so now his second-grade class is in quarantine due to exposure.
- Sherrill is still suffering from migraines.
- Sherrill’s friend, Deb, is in remission from both cancers and will receive a stem cell transplant.
- Tory’s sister, Cookie, is doing well, but her friend, Mars, is in the hospital.
- Kathi’s sister, Shirley, is back in the hospital.
- Kathi and Cos have both received their second COVID vaccine.
- Alice received her second COVID vaccine.
- Joel’s cousin, Grant, is hospitalized with COVID.