Hosting: Phil on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support (Week of Compassion and Other)||825|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Over and Above||15|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion (Feb 20 & 27)||600|
|March||Ukraine Humanitarian Support||2846|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (April 10 & 17)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining Out for Life (April 28)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 29 & June 5)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 17)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (September 25 & October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- March 2: Lent begins
- Our April 3 host:
- Our April 10 host:
- April 17: Happy Easter!
- Thanks to Phil for sharing his spiritual journey with us today.
Joys and Concerns:
- Sherrill’s former teacher edited Sherrill’s book for her without charge.
- Lisa and family had a great trip to Tahoe.
- Several of us enjoyed watching Hannah dance yesterday and seeing some videos today.
- Judy has enjoyed her Mexico vacation and will be home on Tuesday. Prayers of gratitude for all those who welcomed them and made them comfortable during their stay.
- Phil Campbell had a great visit with his grandchildren.
- Phil C. is struggling with his latest hearing aid adjustment and hoping to get in soon to have a problem resolved.
- Prayers for the family of Dan French who passed away this week.
- Prayers for Amanda and the Denver homeless community as they grieve Ray’s death. Ray and Amanda spoke to us early in our study of homelessness and were instrumental in our decision to begin supporting Tiny Homes.
- Prayers for Cookie as she continues to recover.