Hosting: Debbie and Phil
|January||Food Bank of the Rockies||25|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||650|
|March||Aurora Warms the Night – Food Kits||473|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter|
|May||Dining Out For Life|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost|
|August||Fireside Legacy Fund Extra Offering – CC Foundation|
|September||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation|
|October||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|December||Aurora Warms the Night|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||300|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits This Year (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||7,733.03|
Current Mission and Service Projects:
- Advocacy for the Colorado Village Collaborative
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the weak, and the afraid
- Our April 14 gathering is at Sherrill’s house, 1601 Colorado Blvd., Denver.
- Our April 28 gathering is at Sandra’s house, 15496 E. Louisiana Ave., Aurora.
- Debbie shared her sermon, “Abundance.”
Joys and Concerns:
- Sherrill will be going home on Tuesday!
- The Tiny Home village must find a new home, as they will not be moving to Globeville.
- Tory is working on filing State paperwork for her housing. Cookie and a social worker are helping her.
- Cheryl’s dad fell in his driveway. Luckily, he only has scrapes and bruises.
- Cheryl is going to Florida with the Champaign family to take Doretta’s ashes to the ocean. While she’s away, the good people of FCC Loveland will be looking in on her parents.
- Louise’s son is going to be a father! His wife will be coming to live with Louise while her son is deployed to Afghanistan.
- Joan’s sister, Teresa, has had several strokes and has just come home from the hospital. Another sister, Arlene, will be caring for her, but Teresa may need more care than Arlene can provide.
- Kaye Murphey has made tremendous progress since her stroke and is able to participate in activities.
- Prayers for Evergreen Christian Church.
- Prayers for South Broadway Christian Church.