Hosting: Richard on ZOOM.us
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation – Over and Above Offering||275|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (Reported year-end)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||550|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)||400|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life||600|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)||350|
|June||CRMR Designated Offering for Reconciliation – and other Anti-Racism Support||750|
|July||LGBTQ+ Alliance – Over and Above Offering|
|LGBTQ+ Alliance – Monthly/Annual Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 19)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Over and Above Offering||200|
|Tennyson Center – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Regional Church – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|Anti-Racism Support (ongoing)||300|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (ongoing)||1500|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- June 20 host: Richard
- June 27 host: Sherrill
- July 4 host: Holiday / No Gathering Today
- July 11 host: Debbie
- July 18 host:
- July 25 host: Richard’s birthday party in Cheyenne
- August 1 host:
- August 8 host:
- August 15 host: Debbie
- August 22 host:
- August 29 host:
- September 5 host: CRMR Regional Assembly
- September 12: Meeting at Phil and Debbie’s house and going hybrid!
- Richard led our discussion today on the suffering of Jesus.
Joys and Concerns:
- Juneteenth is now a federal holiday!
- Sherrill reconnected with her friend, Sue, and enjoyed a great trip to Mount Evans.
- Lisa’s closing date has moved to July 12.
- Richard has an appointment with an orthopedist in July.
- Cos enjoyed celebrating Father’s Day with his kids and grandkids.
- Phil enjoyed celebrating Father’s Day with his local kids and grandkids and a phone call from AZ.
- Richard talked with his kids on Father’s Day, and Diana will be coming for a visit on Monday.
- Cheryl’s neighbor, Gina, is back home. She and her mother are doing much better.
- Debbie will be in school fulltime this week.
- Cheryl lifted up President Biden as he faces the ongoing controversy within the conservative U.S. Catholic Church.