Hosting: Cheryl on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support (Week of Compassion and Other)||825|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Over and Above||15|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion (Feb 20 & 27)|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (April 10 & 17)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining Out for Life (April 28)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 29 & June 5)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 17)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (September 25 & October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our February 6 host: Sandra // Communion: Sandra
- Our February 13 host: Cos // Communion: Cheryl
- Our February 20 host: Lisa // Communion: Lisa
- Our February 27 host: Sherrill // Communion:
- Our March 6 host: Tory // Communion:
- Our March 13 host: Richard // Communion: Sherrill
- Our March 20 host: Debbie // Communion: Debbie
- Our March 27 host: Phil G // Communion: Debbie
- Thanks to Cheryl for sharing her spiritual journey with us this afternoon.
Joys and Concerns:
- Suzy, the niece of Phil G.’s friend, Randy, is critically ill with COVID.
- Kathi is receiving a new medication for anger and aggression, which seems to be working.
- Max is very happy that he managed a hybrid, in-person/Zoom meeting this morning.
- Sherrill’s first appointment with the Long COVID clinic is March 16.
- Sherrill asks for prayers for Jodi-Beth and Jodi-Beth’s mother, Betty.
- Cheryl raised concerns over increasingly, extremist legislation in all levels of government.
- Prayers for the people of Tonga.