|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter|
|April||Dining Out For Life|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost|
|August||Fireside Legacy Fund Extra Offering – CC Foundation|
|September||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation|
|October||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|December||Aurora Warms the Night|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||100|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits This Year (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation (ongoing)||7,733.03|
Current Mission and Service Projects:
- Colorado Village Collaborative – Build Doretta’s Tiny Home
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees and immigrants and provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities and special needs children
- to work for Human Rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religions, women, LGBTQ, etc.
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the weak, and the afraid.
- Our February 10 gathering is at Sherrill’s home, 1601 Colorado Blvd., Denver.
- Our February 24 gathering is at the Phil and Debbie’s home, 671 Olathe Way, Aurora. We will share potluck.
- Our March 10 gathering will be at Sandra’s house, 15496 E. Louisiana Ave., Aurora.
- Our March 24 gathering is at the Phil and Debbie’s home, 671 Olathe Way, Aurora. We will share potluck. Regional Minister Joan Bell-Haynes will join us.
- Our April 14 gathering is at Sherrill’s house, 1601 Colorado Blvd., Denver.
- We discussed “Beloved Resistance (Or, the Sunday after Tuesday)” from Preaching as Resistance.
Joys and Concerns:
- Phil is recovering from his eye surgery.
- Cheryl will be preaching at Evergreen two Sundays a month beginning in February.
- Cheryl will be going to Florida in March and to Kansas City to see Aiden play basketball.
- Cheryl’s friend, Betty, is coming for a visit on Friday.
- Tory was at a Continuing Life Graduation at her residence today.
- Lisa’s Uncle Bob finished his radiation therapy.
- Sherrill sees the neurosurgeon tomorrow about the stenosis in her neck.
- Sherrill’s friend, Renee, ended their longtime friendship.
- Cheryl’s neighbor, Ann’s, father has been in intensive care and is now on a cardiac monitor.