Hosting: Cheryl on ZOOM.us
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund Over and Above Offering – CC Foundation||275|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life (April?)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 19)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||100|
|Anti-Racism Support (ongoing)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (ongoing)||600|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits This Year (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$11,227.57|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our January 24 host is Debbie.
- Our January 31 host is Debbie.
- Cheryl led us in a discussion of the importance of listening to others without jumping in or preparing our response before others have finished talking.
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Prayers for all those suffering the pain of injustice.
- Prayers for our democracy and our capacity to find common ground.
- Prayers for wisdom and courage for the living of these days.
- Cheryl’s parents will receive their COVID vaccines this week.
- Kathi’s sister, Shirley, is getting her vaccine this week.
- Tory begins work with a new physical therapist this week.
- Lisa’s granddaughter, Zora, and her stepmother are working out a plan.
- Sherrill is excited about participating in Phillips Theological Seminary’s Remind and Renew.
- Joel’s Aunt Bev had a stroke this week. She is recovering in Swedish Hospital but has a long road ahead of her.
- Cheryl’s parents lost another caregiver.