Hosting: Debbie on ZOOM.us
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation – Over and Above Offering||275|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (Reported year-end)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||125|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life (April?)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)|
|July||LGBTQ+ Alliance – Over and Above Offering|
|LGBTQ+ Alliance – Monthly/Annual Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 19)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Over and Above Offering||200|
|Tennyson Center – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Regional Church – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|Anti-Racism Support (ongoing)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (ongoing)||1000|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our February 14 host is Cheryl.
- Our February 21 host is Sherrill. Beginning our Poetry of Mary Oliver Lenten study.
- Our February 28 host is Debbie.
- Our March 7 host is
- Our March 14 host is Cheryl.
- Our March 21 host is
- Our March 28 (Palm Sunday) host
- Our April 4 (Easter) host is
- Our April 11 host is
- Debbie led us in a discussion on listening to ourselves, determining what we need for selfcare, and including selfcare in our spiritual practices.
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Prayers for all those suffering the pain of injustice.
- Prayers for our democracy and our capacity to find common ground.
- Kathi received her first COVID vaccine; Tory received her second; and Sandra receives hers this week.
- Cheryl’s dad has been diagnosed with C Diff, an infection of the digestive system caused from too many antibiotics. Ironically, a different antibiotic is used for treatment. Cheryl is spending a few days in Loveland to provide more care for both her parents.
- Ellen’s friend’s dad, Steve, was released from the hospital following treatment for COVID, but was rushed back to the hospital yesterday.
- Richard is happy to be excused from jury service.
- Hannah had fun during her dance competition and did very well in her solo and group numbers.
- Joel’s Aunt Bev is making some progress following her stroke and will be moved to a long-term rehab facility in Minnesota.
- Sherrill’s neighbors’ extended family are living together in a small apartment and experiencing stress.
- Thanks to Sherrill for purchasing our Lenten study for us.