Hosting: Sandra on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support (Week of Compassion and Other)||825|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Over and Above||15|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion (Feb 20 & 27)||100|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (April 10 & 17)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining Out for Life (April 28)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 29 & June 5)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 17)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (September 25 & October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our February 13 host: Cos // Communion: Cheryl
- Our February 20 host: Lisa // Communion: Lisa
- Our February 27 host: Sherrill // Communion:
- Our March 6 host: Tory // Communion:
- Our March 13 host: Richard // Communion: Sherrill
- Our March 20 host: Debbie // Communion: Debbie
- Our March 27 host: Phil G // Communion: Debbie
- Our April 3 host:
- Our April 10 host:
- April 17: Happy Easter!
- Thanks to Sandra for sharing her spiritual journey with us this afternoon.
Joys and Concerns:
- Cookie will have two CAT scans this week.
- Max is starting up several yoga classes at church this week.
- Richard requests prayers for his nieces whose mother is entering the last stages of her life.
- Sherrill loves her weekend caregivers and is joyfully seeking a new caregiver during the week.
- Cos reports that the cut on Kathi’s forehead is healing, but also shares the concern that staff at Kathi’s residence continue to test positive for COVID.
- One of Cos’ long-time, Project Angel Heart clients passed away this week.