Hosting: Sherrill on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support (Week of Compassion and Other)||825|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Over and Above||15|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion (Feb 20 & 27)||600|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (April 10 & 17)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining Out for Life (April 28)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 29 & June 5)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 17)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (September 25 & October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- March 2: Lent begins
- Our March 6 host: Tory // Communion: Sherrill
- Our March 13 host: Richard // Communion: Max
- Our March 20 host: Debbie // Communion: Debbie
- Our March 27 host: Phil G // Communion: Debbie
- Our April 3 host:
- Our April 10 host:
- April 17: Happy Easter!
- Thanks to Sherrill for sharing her spiritual journey with us and leading us in communion.
Joys and Concerns:
- It was a joy to have Lora and Beth join us today from Ohio.
- It was also a joy to have Jeannette Lucero join us.
- Cookie will undergo a procedure to repair a brain aneurysm on Monday.
- Our prayers are with the people of Ukraine.
- Judy had a wonderful phone conversation with the mom of her refugee granddaughter.
- Kathi’s disease is progressing. She continues to experience bouts of aggression from time to time.
- Cheryl’s mom was admitted into hospice care this week. This added level of care will be a great help.
- Lisa’s cat, Molly, passed away this week.
- Cheryl and Lisa had a good time celebrating anniversaries this week.
- Debbie is starting her last class for her DMin program.