|January||Tennyson Center – Operation Santa||386.93|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter|
|June||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost|
|September||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation|
|October||Tennyson Center – Denver Dinner|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Mountain Top Offering (ongoing)||100|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation Deposits+Distribution 2017 (ongoing)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation (ongoing)||4522.20|
Current Mission and Service Projects:
- Operation Santa. Please have checks made out to Debbie. They’ll be collected at the Retreat on January 28. In the meantime, please email Debbie with the amount you plan to contribute so Sandra can ask for a shopping list.
- In May, Sherrill will lead a discussion of Blessed are the Crazy – Breaking the Silence About Mental Illness, Family and Church by Sarah Griffith Lund and Donald Capps.
- Sandra led our discussion of the question – Is social justice action a means whereby we (Christians) can migrate from the traditional heaven/hell framework of Christianity to a Christianity of liberation?
Joys and Concerns:
- Sandra did not drown during water therapy!
- Sherrill’s Colorado cousin is pregnant!
- Bruce’s living room is slowly getting remodeled.