|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation – Over and Above Offering||275|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of December 31)||3300|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||950|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)||400|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life||610|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)||350|
|June||CRMR Designated Offering for Reconciliation – and other Anti-Racism Support||750|
|June||DMF Giving Day||200|
|July||LGBTQ+ Alliance – Over and Above Offering||445|
|LGBTQ+ Alliance – Monthly/Annual Scheduled Giving – (As of December 31)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above||970|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of December 31)||600|
|Love Offering for Max Diamond in Honor of Gail||500|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 18)||350|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)||400|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Over and Above Offering||2550|
|Tennyson Center – Scheduled Giving – (As of December 31)||950|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving||325|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas||1625|
|CRMR Regional Church – Scheduled Giving – (As of December 31)||600|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of December 31)||1205|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of December 31)||5230|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- December 26 host: Sherrill
- Debbie led our discussion for the fourth Sunday of Advent, and we lit the Candle of Love and all the other candles!
Joys and Concerns:
- Sherrill is feeling much better. She had a book reading yesterday and is signing a new contract on another book tomorrow.
- Cos’ brother-in-law, Dave, is recovering well from his surgery.
- Kathi took a fall, which resulted in a gash on her forehead that required eleven stitches.
- Dot Lindsay’s mother, Ruth, turns 100 years old next month.
- Joel tested positive for COVID. Thankfully, he has very mild symptoms; nevertheless, he must quarantine. The kids are especially bummed that quarantine includes Christmas.
- Cheryl will be preaching in Evergreen on January 2.
- Debbie will be traveling to Wichita to visit family.
Prayers for all those separated from loved ones, no matter the reason.