Hosting: Ann Munsterman on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support (Week of Compassion and Other)||825|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Over and Above||15|
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion (Feb 20 & 27)||600|
|March||Ukraine Humanitarian Support||2946|
|April||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (April 10 & 17)||475|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining Out for Life (April 28)||330|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 29 & June 5)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 17)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (September 25 & October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- April 28: Tennyson Center Spring Luncheon, Seawell Ballroom, DCPA
- April 28: Project Angel Heart Dinner, 6:30, Bonnie Brae Tavern
- September 17-18: Retreat
- Ann shared her faith journey and Sherrill led us in communion.
Joys and Concerns:
- Janet’s mom is being treated for an infection and may be heading to the hospital.
- Lisa’s Uncle Bill passed away this week. Lisa will be traveling to the memorial service next weekend. Her grandmother Lucy is also in the hospital.
- Cookie is doing well but is having some challenges with her hip.
- Kathi’s physical health is improving, and her cognitive health seems to be stable for now.
- Cheryl’s dad declined significantly this week, but then, he rallied.
- Prayers for Dustin as he leaves his ministry at South Broadway CC and for the church as they start a new chapter.
- Debbie and Phil’s friend, Charlotte, is being treated for multiple strokes and cancer.
- Prayers for all of us as we continue to navigate the pandemic with all its physical and mental health challenges.