Hosting: Debbie on ZOOM.us
|January||Fireside Legacy Fund – CC Foundation – Over and Above Offering||275|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (Reported year-end)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion||550|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)||400|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life (April?)|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)|
|July||LGBTQ+ Alliance – Over and Above Offering|
|LGBTQ+ Alliance – Monthly/Annual Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 19)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|October/Dec||Tennyson Center – Over and Above Offering||200|
|Tennyson Center – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|CRMR Regional Church – Scheduled Giving – (Reported year-end)|
|Anti-Racism Support (ongoing)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (ongoing)||1300|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- Our April 18 host is Cheryl.
- Dining Out/Take Out For Life is April 23-May 2. Follow this link for more details: https://www.projectangelheart.org/event/dining-out-for-life-2021/
- Our April 25 host is Sherrill.
- CRMR Anti-Racism Training is May 6. Register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwkfuqrqTIrHNS63hvDf_UqFt2HuWGZLei1.
- Debbie led us in a discussion of resurrection as new life and God’s presence with us as we love one another.
Joys and Concerns:
- Prayers for all those suffering with COVID-19, for their caregivers and healthcare workers, and for those who are feeling the strain of being isolated.
- Kathi is declining; she’s having difficulty walking; sometimes she sits or lies on the floor. Cos is contacting Denver Hospice to arrange for grief counseling for himself.
- Cheryl is enjoying her cousin, Julie’s, company and help with sorting out her parents’ house.
- Cheryl’s dad has pneumonia and a staff infection. He may need hospice care in the near future.
- Richard’s foster daughter, Yolanda, is deeply grieving the loss of her mother.
- Sherrill will be going to Estes Park with her writing buddy for a few days.