Hosting: Cheryl on ZOOM.us
|January||Marshall Fire Relief Support||400|
|Fireside Legacy Fund – Scheduled Giving/Total Deposits – (As of June 30)|
|February||Disciples Mission Fund – Week of Compassion|
|March||Disciples Mission Fund – Easter (March 28/April 4)|
|April||Project Angel Heart – Dining in for Life|
|May||Disciples Mission Fund – Pentecost (May 23)|
|June||CRMR Designated Offering for Reconciliation – and other Anti-Racism Support|
|June||DMF Giving Day|
|August||Colorado Village Collaborative – Over and Above|
|Colorado Village Collaborative – Scheduled Giving – (As of June 30)|
|September||Alzheimer’s Association (Walk Sept 18)|
|October||Disciples Mission Fund – Reconciliation (October 2)|
|November||Disciples Mission Fund – Thanksgiving|
|December||Disciples Mission Fund – Christmas|
|Anti-Racism Support (As of June 30)|
|COVID-19 Relief Support (As of June 30)|
|Fireside Legacy Fund Total – CC Foundation||$15,102.91|
Ongoing Mission and Service Projects:
- Any contribution to support those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Any contribution to support anti-racism pro-reconciliation efforts.
Our Mission First Goal:
- to be a church that acts on God’s overwhelming call to respond with compassion to the vulnerable
- to educate ourselves and others about our life with undocumented people, refugees, and immigrants and to provide assistance as much as possible
- to address issues of health care, disabilities, and special needs children
- to work for human rights for all people, including Muslims, Jews, other minority religious groups, women, LGBTQ+, and more
- to remain committed to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, people with mental health issues, the uneducated, the powerless, and the afraid
- Our Zoom Socials will continue as desired every Wednesday at 6:00.
- No Fireside gathering on January 9. You may want to use this time to consider how you will present your spiritual autobiography / spiritual journey.
- We discussed spiritual autobiographies / spiritual journeys and set some guidelines for how to present and receive them.
Joys and Concerns:
- Sherrill is not feeling well today.
- Clara and Colin go back to school tomorrow.
- Cheryl is updating our Facebook page regularly. Feel free to add your own posts.
- Cheryl preached at Evergreen Christian Church this morning. All went well.
- Lisa is grateful for the snow and the fact that Natalee is nearly fully recovered from COVID.
- Max is grateful for his yoga community and the camaraderie he finds with them.
- Debbie heads to Tulsa on Sunday for work on her DMin program.
- Prayers for all those who have lost their homes in the Marshall fire.
- Prayers for all those whose friends and family members have lost their lives to gun violence.
- Prayers for all those whose friends and family members have lost their lives to COVID.